Friday, April 29, 2011

Birthday and Easter

I'm officially 21. Crazy I know. We celebrated in Galway with dinner at Kettle of Fish. We had delicious fish and chips a fried Mars bar for dessert. A pub crawl of all my favorite Galway spots followed. It was a great birthday.


I proceeded to continue to celebrate with my family in Fermoy in County Cork. It was amazing to be able to spend my birthday and Easter with "my father’s people" as Annette, my cousin, would say. My cousin Ricky and I hit balls at the Ivory Driving Range and played golf at the Fermoy Golf Club. We also visited Michael Flatley’s (the Lord of Dance) estate in Fermoy. Ricky also took me to where my family used to live in Araglen. We all enjoyed a lot of R&R. I ate incredible home cooked meals and filled myself with treats galore. I felt so at home. It will be an Easter I remember vividly forever.

Annette and I in her garden

Ricky and I on the farm in Araglen

No comments:

Post a Comment